Giving is a important part of living in obedience to God for many reasons. For instance:
- Giving is an active demonstration of faith. Sometimes, when finances are tight, giving isn’t always easy to do. But by doing so, we tell God that we trust Him to provide all of our needs no matter the circumstances.
- Giving is an expression of gratitude to God for all He has done for us. It is one of the best ways we can say “Thank you” to the Lord for His abundant goodness in our lives.
- Giving on a consistent basis displays faithfulness and integrity. Through our tithes and offerings, we prove to be faithful stewards of all God has entrusted us with.
WHY DO WE OFFER ONLINE GIVING?
- Consistency. Often, when we are away from home, we tend to neglect our tithe. Giving online allows us to give even when we are far from home.
- Faithfulness. Selecting the automated giving option prevents our temptation to only give from what’s “left over.” We should give our tithes before all other obligations.
- Convenience. As long as we have Internet access, we can give at anytime, anywhere.
- Helping the church. Online giving helps us to simplify our accounting and expedite your gift, making us better stewards of our resources.
CLICK HERE to access the secure, online giving portal.